Smart investors have always preferred investing in plots. Plots come with a number of benefits that outnumber the ones associated with investing in apartments. Let’s take a look at the 5 most important benefits of investing in a plot.
1) Get the best returns: Space availability is one of the most serious issues faced by most of the Indian cities today. As a result, there’s a huge demand for plots already. The never ending demand and the limited supply will result in a good price appreciation of your plot.
2) Custom-design your home: With villa plots, you get the freedom to design your home the way you want, which is not quite possible with apartments. In addition, you can take your own time to build your home.
3) Get on-time delivery: With apartments, one might face the problem of delayed delivery, which is not the case with villa plots. Plots take less time to develop as compared to apartments and are mostly ready for hand-over.
4) Low cost: Villa plots cost less as compared to apartments and hence are more affordable depending on the plot size.
5) Convenience: Villa plots by renowned builders such as Svamitva Infra are well-developed and you need not worry about water supply, electricity, security, etc.
If you want to invest in a plot by Svamitva Infra, take a look at Sylvia City – a project of well-developed plots on Jangamakote – Sidlaghatta Road, North Bangalore. The DTCP sanctioned project offers plots from 1200 sq. ft. with a range of amenities such as children’s play area, urban forest, jogging track and more.
To know more about Sylvia City, Explore Sylvia City