Living in a commercial hub has its own benefits. And when you live in Electronic City, Bangalore- one of the largest electronic industrial parks in India, there’s nothing like it. Here are a few benefits of living here –
1. Enjoy a quick commute: The Hosur Road is an elevated four-lane expressway, one of the longest such elevated highways in India. It connects the Silk Board Junction to Electronic City and significantly reduces the commute time.
2. The Smart City: The E-city is all set to become a smart city thanks to an initiative by the Karnataka Government, CISCO and Electronics City Industries Association. This will result in even more developed infrastructure and convenience.
3. The infrastructure: Electronic City takes pride in its robust social and civic infrastructure. The commercial hub and the resulting demand for housing has given birth to a number of schools, malls and multiplexes in the vicinity.
4. Plush neighbourhoods: Electronic City is surrounded by the plush neighbourhoods of HSR Layout, Kammanahalli and Outer Ring Road. If you want to enjoy an unmatched lifestyle, this is the place to be.
5. Safe for women: Keeping women safety in mind, the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) runs the one of its kind women-only bus service that operates between Electronic City and Central Silk Board during peak hours.
6. Price appreciation: The most important benefit of owning a home in Electronic City is the steady appreciation the location offers. With the ever growing demand for housing in Electronic City and its vicinity, the property prices have witnessed a significant appreciation in the last few years and is only expected to keep growing further. If you want to earn the rewards of a smart investment, look no further than Electronic City.
If you are looking for an apartment near Electronic City, take a look at Emerald Square. Strategically situated on Bommasandra Link Road, this project offers 1, 2 & 3 BHK Vastu-compliant homes with an array of amenities.
To know more about Emerald Square, Explore Project