The best time to invest in property is here!
Remember, “Slow progress is better than no progress”. The city Bangalore is constantly growing up fast in the past few years. Earlier, Bangalore was known as an IT hub, now the city has gone through balanced expansion, the real estate of Bangalore has emerged like never before and now it is known as “The King of Real Estate in India”. Due to various market driving forces, cosmopolitan culture and a blessed climate, and being the hub of many startups, Bangalore is slowly becoming the top favorite destinations where people want to settle down.
Promising hub– Leaving behind the other major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Noida as well as Chennai, Bangalore tops the list of being the most promising hub for Real Estate. The city has created a name in the Real Estate market for this current year. The amazing and unexpected growth of this city deserves to be in the top position.
Better Infrastructure, prestigious projects– apart from having better infrastructure and building prestigious projects, Bengaluru has a great paying capacity too. Some of the projects have already been handed over, some are still under construction. It is the honesty and integrity among the buyers and the sellers that keep their relationship stronger, which results in better outcome of the projects. There are few admirable builders who are building up out of box projects and the result of it has been incredibly constant.
Development of new age properties– more jobs are being generated in the city, and with people earning faster and higher disposable income, the perception of being conservative is changing. More investors and developers are investing in premium residential properties with modern infrastructure and better facilities. This has become a huge boost for the real estate builders and developers to develop better. This has increased the style of living standards in the city.
Bangalore, hold the future for Real Estate boom– whether you are a first time buyer, or investing in your second home, it is quite evident that Bangalore would be on your cards. For investing or staying purpose, when the buyers or the investors deal with people around them in Bangalore, they will certainly meet honest people, which will develop a strong relation between buyer and the seller. The city is moving in the direction of economic liberalization, it is the best time for the buyers to take action for buying home to get better benefits in the future.
Development of areas in Bangalore– with increasing demand for properties, there are many areas being developed by developers and builders. The property rates are still cheaper compared to the main city areas. In the future these areas have the potential to develop as premium areas of the city. Areas like Bommasandra, Whitefield, HSR layout, Sarjapur, Devanahalli, and many more are being seen as hot property areas for the investors to invest with promising future returns.
More reasons to be crowned as “The king of Real Estate in India”
- > Bengaluru is still the most affordable city in India compared to other major cities
- > As the paying capacity is best in Bangalore, the Real Estate transactions are highest here compared to > rest of the cities
- > Blessed with the best climate, being the most preferred climate zones among other cities
- > Over 90% of people in Bangalore are working, and are staying at a rented place
- > The unsold inventories are still less compared to other cities like Mumbai, Delhi and many more
- > The zone near the Kempegowda International airport to be developed with more than 10,000 acres of IT zone
- > As the buyers and the sellers relations are transparent, delivery of the projects are better compared to other cities
- > Real Estate properties are on budget in Bangalore still, on offer being below INR 80 lakhs.
As the Real Estate Market is slowing down, especially in the cities like Mumbai and Noida, still Bangalore remains a booming market for investors!