It is not, just home buyers who are increasingly getting attracted towards Bommasandra. Many MNCs, Business houses, industries coming in Bommasandra-Jigani link road and start-ups are building up their permanent base in Bommasandra, making it an investment hotspot
Bommasandra is very well located and, it can be easily reached via NICE road. It lies in between, Electronic city and Bannerghatta National Park. The Government of Karnataka has proposed that a new Metro line will be connecting Bommasandra to the major areas of Bangalore. It is easy to reach areas like Bommasandra-Jigani Link road, electronic city, HSR layout from Bommasandra. The traffic is lesser even during peak office hours. The main bus stop is well connected and lets the commuters to travel by the local transport to central Bangalore easily.
Why is it the Best Property in Bangalore?
1 Proximity to excellent schools
- Sarala Birla Academy
- Redbridge International School
- Tadmore Academy
- Teramis World School
2. Surrounded by Lakes
- Jigani Lake
- Hulimangla Lake
- Hennagara Lake
- Mantapa Lake
3. Shopping and Attraction
- NEO Mall
- MNR Shopping Complex
- Butterfly Park
- Bannerghatta National Park
4. Medical Facility
- Narayana Hrudalaya
- Sparsh Hospital
- Narayana Netralaya
Here are some of the other reasons why Invest in Bommasandra?
- Return on Investment: Whenever we make an investment ROI is our first consideration. With property rates still as low as approximately 3000/- to 4400/- per sq. feet. It is the right time to invest in a property at Bommasandra. The property rates in Bommasandra are, at still lower compared to other suburbs of Bangalore. With high infrastructure projects, planned metro line, MNC base, Proximity to the industrial area and new renowned builder projects coming up in the area, prices of properties are going to surge in Bommasandra and the surrounding areas in the coming future.
- Internal Roads: Internal roads and roadways around Bommasandra-Jigani link road are well laid out. Also, the residential districts in areas around Bommasandra and Jigani are well laid out and planned well for future developments.
- Metro line: The phase two of Namma Metro connects Bommasandra to areas the central areas of Bangalore. The new metro line will make connectivity to areas in and around Bommasandra very easy. The BMRCL has spent INR 5000 crore to acquire new land for the proposed metro line and the elevation is supposed to cost 30,000 crores. The allocation of funds is done and the work on the metro line would commence soon.
Drawbacks: There is only one drawback of the area that, it is surrounded by marble units and which do throw out a lot of dust, but, that is only in the vicinity of the unit. Also, the sewage line needs a little development in Bommasandra.
- The residential plots range from INR 1000/- to 1500/- per square feet.
- The price of a 1BHK, 2BHK and 3BHK range from as low as 20 Lakhs to 65 Lakhs; Invest in Bommasandra today!!
- Rental value of the properties may range from INR 8000 to 25,000
- The property rates in Bommasandra is going to surge in the coming future, and the demand is going to increase rapidly
- The placement of Bommasandra is close to MNC’s, hospitals, Electronic city, Jigani, Industrial areas, makes it one The Best property in Bangalore
- Bommasandra is in early stages of development, which makes it lucrative for investment.
- It is well connected via NICE Road and Bannerghatta main road.
- The phase 2 of Metro makes Bommasandra well connected to central hotspots of Bangalore.
- The property rates in Bommasandra are very lucrative, hence, purchasing a property makes more sense than renting a home in Bommasandra.